The Bristan Bliss is one of the most sophisticated electric showers we’ve had the pleasure of reviewing. Available in a sleek black color, this unit features a digital temperature readout, phased shutdown and other safety features to enhance your showering experience.
Easy to install and use, the Bliss is ideal for anyone looking for a modern, sleek electric shower. It is easy to see why the Bristan Bliss is such a popular electric shower. Before we dive into our review, let’s take a look at the pros and cons of this model.
- Easy to install thanks to the multiple cable and water entry points
- Thermal cut out feature prevents scalding from dangerously hot water
- Phased shutdown prevents limescale buildup by flushing out any leftover water
- Three power settings give you control over the water flow
- Riser rail with adjustable bracket lets you choose the right height and position for your shower head
- Easy to clean
- Temperature can fluctuate at times
One thing that other reviewers experienced is a fluctuation in temperature when the water changes. This is actually quite common with a lot of electric showers because water temperatures naturally change with the seasons. The temperature dial can help offset this, so this is a minor drawback.
Our Bristan Bliss 10.5kw Electric Shower Review
The first thing you’ll notice about the Bristan Bliss is its sleek design. The unit comes in black and features a digital readout with touchscreen buttons for power and the three control settings.
The temperature dial, located just below the touchscreen buttons, makes it easy to adjust the temperature, and gives you a clear indication of which direction you’re moving (colder or hotter). The digital temperature readout also gives you an idea of how warm or cool the water is, and will help you find the exact temperature you prefer.
We like the added safety features that this shower offers. The phased shutdown keeps the water running for a few seconds after shutting down to flush out any leftover preheated water. Not only does this improve safety for the next user, but it also prevents limescale buildup, which affects performance over time.
The other safety feature we love is the thermal cut off, which shuts off the heating element if the water temperature gets to dangerously high levels.
Multiple cable and water entry points makes it easy to install this unit, especially if you’re replacing an electric model. As always, we recommend hiring a plumber and/or electrician if you’re installing an electric shower for the first time.
Bristan Bliss Features
- working pressure: 0,7 bar; max static pressure: 10,0 bar
- Thermal cut out
- Pressure relief
- Phased shutdown
- 3 power settings
- Temperature control knob with digital readout
- Multiple cable and water entry points
- Riser rail and adjustable brackets
- Easy-clean showerhead and hose
The Bristan Bliss offers a sleek contemporary design, easy-to-use controls and safety features to enhance your showering experience. If you have a slightly higher budget, this model offers excellent value for the money.
More Reviews to Consider: